Composition of an Out-of-Service Vehicle (ELV)
An out-of-service vehicle (ELV) is mainly composed of metals and several forms of plastic. It also contains polluting liquids (brake fluids, engine oils and gearboxes) and other non-recyclable organic constituents.
Its care by Car Removals Ipswich is essential to allow to clean up, disassemble and recycle in accordance with the regulations in force.
OPTIMIZATION AND PERFORMANCE
The process defined by “John Car Removal” team meets regulatory requirements while improving the productivity of companies and the working conditions of their employees. This process is based on the complementarity of the performances of 2 main players in the ELV treatment sector, the deconstruction centre and the grinding centre.
The 5 Steps of Recycling
- Support and expertise of the vehicle
Regulatory registration on a police book and identification (traceability by barcode).
Securing the vehicle to avoid any danger during disassembly. Triggering of the pyrotechnic elements of the vehicle (airbags).
Carrying out mandatory depollution operations (abstraction of catalytic converters, batteries, fluids and particulate filters).
- Targeted deconstruction
Disassembly and sorting of parts and materials for their final destinations.
- Marketing of parts and materials
- Used parts will be resold for export or on the domestic market (professionals or individuals).
- Tyres will be oriented mainly towards the energy recovery or material recovery sector.
- Other materials such as wiring, electronic boxes, plastics bumpers will be marketed to recycling channels.
Recycling of parts and materials
- Preserving natural resources of raw materials
- Contribute to improving the environmental footprint of vehicles throughout its life cycle
- Developing the reuse of used spare parts whose lower cost than the price of new parts facilitates the repair of damaged vehicles and the maintenance of the vehicle fleet
- Develop the reuse of materials from ELVs for a second life in the automotive sector or any other sector
- Second-hand spare parts facilitate the mobility of our fellow citizens.
Destruction of vehicles by professionals in car breakage in Ipswich
Don’t you know what to do with your car wreck? Get help with the destruction of vehicles by professionals in auto breakage in Ipswich through John Car Removals Services.
Need to break your car wreck?
Do you own an old vehicle carcass that has been abandoned for a long time for several reasons? Benefit from Cash for Cars Ipswich service from John Car Removal professionals. You will no longer have to worry about the damage caused by this toxic waste to the environment. In addition, you enjoy the benefits that an ELV centre can provide.
Contact “John Car Removals” for car removals Ipswich
We carry out the scrapping of your scrap metal for a demolition of car wrecks by expert swordsmen in an ELV centre. As a company approved by the prefecture of the department, we take care of any type of car:
- Four-wheeled cars (make and models combined)
Our goal is to clean up the entire carcass by removing any source of toxic waste such as the various liquids, the fuels and the battery. We also carry out a selective sorting of all recyclable metal pieces, we then proceed to the grinding of the wreck.
John car Removal has been offering car removal services for many years, including the mandatory depollution of vehicles, the recycling of raw materials as well as the declarations of destruction to the SIV.
Our advisors are available everyday online. You can contact them anytime to get highest cash for cars Ipswich.
Zero difficulties zero risk
Regardless of which transport you need to get rid of, John Car Removal guarantee recycling in compliance with all standards and requirements:
- cars (cars and trucks);
- special equipment;
Transferring the cash for car Ipswich, you save yourself from the difficulties associated with the disposal of the vehicle and the official registration of the procedure. We will also conduct an expert assessment of the car, which will allow us to issue its write-off.
Disposing of machines with our help is not only comfortable, fast and practical, but also profitable.